Friday, June 3, 2011

HP Discover 2011–Get ready

Well I got approved to go to HP Discover 2011 this year and I have to say I’m really excited to go. I’ve got my schedule all filled up with the most prominent events and sessions related to HP Quality Center and ALM v11.

DiscoverBanner

Its funny because it’s in Vegas this year and everyone is thinking I’m going to have all this fun. Actually I won’t be. Well, I’ll be having fun in the sense of learning as much as I can about Quality Center, upgrading to ALM and getting a chance to talk to other Quality Center admins and sharing our failures and successes of administrating Quality Center and attempting to achieve my certifications in Quality center and QuickTest Pro.

las_vegas_sign

As for Vegas, Nah, I’m not going to have much time for anything outside of the conference. My schedule is pretty much booked up from 8:00AM to 9:00PM plus I promised my wife I wouldn’t have any fun since she can’t be there. (although I am going to Margaritaville! SHHHHH! Don’t say anything though!) We didn’t get to go when we got married last year and that was one of the only places I wanted to go.

margaritaville

besides that one of the things I’m looking forward to is participating in the Vivit Tweetup on Tuesday night at the Triple Crown Event.

triple_crown_logo_small

Not to mention the blogging I’ll be doing from there. So if you want to follow along then follow me on twitter @b4d93r and once I get the info on the blogging I’ll post that. I believe it will be on the HP Community Forums but I’m not sure. However I will have updates of the days events on my personal blog right here.

1 comments:

Spiritual consults said...

I don't disagree with this article